Muff Irish Whiskey
Muff Irish Whiskey is a 5- part blend of Irish Malt and Grain Whiskeys, each one bringing an individual element. These combine to give multiple layers of flavour on the nose, middle-palate and end of the tasting experience.
- Irish triple distilled grain whiskey in a virgin cask will get a very dark color from the heavy char toasting and give sweet vanilla note.
- Irish triple distilled grain whiskey matured in ex-American bourbon casks will give a light, sweet note to the mix.
- Sherry matured triple distilled malt whiskey gives a body to the drink.
- Double distilled Irish malt whiskey will have fruity-esters present.
- Peated triple distilled malt whiskey is again matured in ex-American bourbon casks and will bring a smoky flavour and long finish.