Ingredients for 1 Cocktail
- 50ml Muff Gin
- 25ml Peach Puree
- 25ml Lime Juice
- 20ml Blood Orange Syrup
- Garnish with a Lime Wheel
How to mix
- Using your 25ml measure, add 25ml of Peach Puree to a cocktail shaker.
- Squeeze 25ml from your fresh lime into your measure and add to the shaker.
- Next, use your 25ml measure as a guide to add 20ml Blood Orange Syrup to the cocktail shaker.
- Add 50ml Muff Gin by filling your measure twice over.
- Add ice to the shaker and give it a hard shake for 10 – 15 seconds until your cocktail is ice cold.
- Pour all contents, including ice, into your cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a Lime Wheel & enjoy!
With the fresh fruit there is a 10 day life span from despatch.
Due to the ongoing global pandemic some of the bottles we use to contain the liquid are the incorrect size due to short supply. We can guarantee that you are still receiving the correct amount of liquid.