Ingredients for 1 Cocktail
- 30ml Muff Gin
- 20ml Aperol
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- 25ml Raspberry Syrup
- 2 Teaspoons of Lemon Sherbet
- Raspberry Garnish
How to mix
- Using your 25ml measure, add 25ml of Raspberry Syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- Squeeze 25ml from your fresh lemon into your measure and add to the shaker.
- Next, use your 25ml measure as a guide to add 30ml Muff Gin and 20ml Aperol to the cocktail shaker.
- Add your sherbet along with your ice and shake for 10 – 15 seconds until your drink is nice and chilled.
- Pour the shaker contents, including ice, into a wine glass.
- Garnish with fresh Raspberries.