Ingredients for 1 Cocktail
- 30ml Muff Gin
- 20ml Aperol
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- 25ml Raspberry Syrup
- 2 Teaspoons of Lemon Sherbet
- Raspberry Garnish
How to mix
- Using your 25ml measure, add 25ml of Raspberry Syrup to a cocktail shaker.
- Squeeze 25ml from your fresh lemon into your measure and add to the shaker.
- Next, use your 25ml measure as a guide to add 30ml Muff Gin and 20ml Aperol to the cocktail shaker.
- Add your sherbet along with your ice and shake for 10 – 15 seconds until your drink is nice and chilled.
- Pour the shaker contents, including ice, into a wine glass.
- Garnish with fresh Raspberries.
With the fresh fruit there is a 10 day life span from despatch.
Due to the ongoing global pandemic some of the bottles we use to contain the liquid are the incorrect size due to short supply. We can guarantee that you are still receiving the correct amount of liquid.