Ingredients for 1 Cocktail
- 50ml Muff Gin
- 25ml Rose Syrup Mix
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- Splash of Poachers Irish Tonic
- Slice of lemon or edible flower to garnish
How to mix
- Using your 25ml measure, add 25ml Rose Syrup Mix
to a cocktail shaker.
- Squeeze 25ml from your fresh lemon into your measure
and add to the shaker.
- Add in 50ml of Muff Gin to your shaker.
- Add your ice now and shake for 10 – 15 seconds until
you’re drink is nice and chilled.
- Pour shaker contents, including ice, into a highball glass.
Top with a splash of Poachers Irish Tonic.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon or edible flower.
With the fresh fruit there is a 10 day life span from despatch.
Due to the ongoing global pandemic some of the bottles we use to contain the liquid are the incorrect size due to short supply. We can guarantee that you are still receiving the correct amount of liquid.