Ingredients for 1 Cocktail
- 50ml Muff Gin
- 25ml Rose Syrup Mix
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- Splash of Poachers Irish Tonic
- Slice of lemon or edible flower to garnish
How to mix
- Using your 25ml measure, add 25ml Rose Syrup Mix
to a cocktail shaker.
- Squeeze 25ml from your fresh lemon into your measure
and add to the shaker.
- Add in 50ml of Muff Gin to your shaker.
- Add your ice now and shake for 10 – 15 seconds until
you’re drink is nice and chilled.
- Pour shaker contents, including ice, into a highball glass.
Top with a splash of Poachers Irish Tonic.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon or edible flower.